- Gravity feed system
- Easy maintenance (filter is accessible from ground level)
- No need to empty main storage tank to clean filter
- BS8515 compliant (tank is fitted with an anti backflow and rodent guard)
- Headertank to protect against power failure
- Oxygen adding filtration due to Wisy Vortex:
- Advanced Wisy Vortex filtration removing debris without allowing it to degrade on a horizontal filter mesh
- Pre-tank Filtration to 0.28mm
- Floating suction set with 0.3mm mesh filter
- Flexible system design
- Variable speed pump options
- BMS alarm output options
- Full system monitoring options available
- System commissioning included
The RainTech® commercial gravity system is ideal for low pressure use to feed WCs and other outlets in many buildings, providing there is space available at a sufficiently high level. This provides a simple but robust solution: in the event of lack of rainfall, or even pump failure, the header tank will continue to run on mains water. The header tank is sized according to requirements, and the system is fitted as standard with a BMS compatible control panel, or optionally with an advanced commercial gravity system controller.
Rainwater header tank
The rainwater header tank has both mains water and rainwater inlets. Built in accordance with UK water regulations, our RainTech® header tanks have AA or AB air gap for mains water entry. The mains water supply can sized to accommodate various flow rates to cater for even the largest application.
Stainless Steel submersible pump
The stainless steel submersible pump delivers water from the main rainwater storage tank to the header tank. The Multigo range can be single or 3 phase and will be sized according to the distance between the rainwater tank and the header tank – the system will be designed according to your specific site. All the fittings and 32mm green and black pipe are supplied in accordance with BS8515
The 0.28mm (280 micron) fine filtration provided by the WISY VORTEX filter protects the tank from any debris and offers additional benefits such as increased oxygen for clearer water, and easy safe cleaning. This prevents any debris getting into the tank and breaking down in the water. The Wisy Vortex filter is unique in its operation and with its patented design, is unrivalled in terms of quality.
UK made tanks manufactured to BS 4994 from high grade GRP; 100% glass fibre / resin mix with no fillers. These tanks are manufactured to our own specification to comply fully with BS 8515. This includes our unique Multisiphon overflow trap with built-in backflow protection.
Note: It is a requirement of the British Standard for rainwater harvesting that all rainwater tanks are protected against backflow. Most tanks are supplied without this feature, so it has to be added by the installer downstream of the tank itself. Our RainTech® tanks are always fitted with backflow protection.
|Tank (Litres)||Length (mm)||Diameter (mm)|
The RainTech commercial gravity system is capable of a number of additional features as below:
- UV Sterilisation (including pre-UV particulate filters)
- Full system monitoring via touch screen display or web interface.
- Monitoring capabilities:
- Rainwater tank water level
- Rainwater usage (via pulsed water metre)
- Mains Water consumption (via pulsed water metre)
- UV Lap status
- Multi Alarm output to BMS or control panel
- Pump Failure alarm
- Excess run time for pump or mains
- Rainwater tank dry
- UV lamp strength alarm
- Web Interface
- Soft Start pump
- Low profile rainwater filter
- Jet spray cleaning facility for rainwater filter
- Automation of jet cleaning