- Class-leading low energy (as low as £3 per house per year)
- Safe easy maintenance (filter is accessible from ground level, no need to enter tank)
- BS8515 compliant (tank overflow includes an anti-backflow device)
- Dedicated pump and controller for improved reliability
- Stainless steel high quality multi-stage submersible pump
- Fast mains water top up (44l/min)
- Cleanest water possible due to the Wisy® 4-step system:
- Class-leading pre-tank filtration to 0.28mm. Advanced Vortex filter removes debris whilst oxygenating the water. The vertical construction avoids debris degrading on a horizontal filter mesh.
- Stainless steel calmed inlet for stable sedimentation and oxygenation
- Fine suction filter with 0.3mm mesh extracts water from the cleanest part of the tank
- Multi-functional overflow unit with deep water trap and anti-backflow device
The RainSava Eco Pro is a direct feed Rainwater Harvesting system. It uses a high specification pump and low energy pump controller offering the home owner lower running costs and a more robust rainwater system.
The submersible pump is controlled by the WISY zeta pump controller, the most professional solution to pumping water.
When the pump controller senses a pressure drop in the pipes, it turns on the pump in the tank. The controller allows the home owner to see the status of the pump and protects the pump from switching on and off too many times (for example, if there is a dripping tap). The pump in the RainSava EcoPro is the smallest in the range of our commercial pumps and selected for its extreme reliability.
The RainSava Eco Pro has a WISY 0.28mm VORTEX leaf filter for the cleanest water and safest maintenance (with no need to open the tank to clean the filter).
UK made tanks manufactured to BS 4994 from high grade GRP; 100% glass fibre / resin mix with no fillers. These tanks are manufactured to our own specification to comply fully with BS 8515. This includes our unique Multisiphon overflow trap with built-in backflow protection.
Note: It is a requirement of the British Standard for rainwater harvesting that all rainwater tanks are protected against backflow. Most tanks are supplied without this feature, so it has to be added by the installer downstream of the tank itself. Our RainSava® tanks are always fitted with backflow protection.
|Tank Volume (Litres)||Nominal length (mm)||Nominal diameter (mm)||Weight (kg)|
Other sizes are available, including large tanks for commercial projects up to 100,000 litres.
NB. All GRP tanks are built to order with the ability to have the inlet invert as deep as 1.2m, but can be made to accommodate greater depths if necessary. Before ordering a tank, check what depth your inlet will be to make sure the tank is correct for your installation. Tank necks can always be cut down on site if needed.
HINT: It is good to be shallow with the tank, but the pipe depth is governed by the location of the tank and distance the pipes have traveled in the ground rather than the type of tank. Most UK water pipes are buried at 600-900mm.
In some situations it may be desirable or beneficial to use a shallow tank (e.g. in high groundwater conditions or hard rock ground). For these installations we offer a range of low-profile tanks. These are excellent for certain situations, but are manufactured from a costlier material and imported from Germany so are naturally more expensive.
Also note that these tanks do not include backflow protection, unlike our GRP tanks.
|Tank Volume (Litres)||Nominal length (mm)||Nominal width (mm)||Nominal height (mm)||Weight (kg)|