The new Wisy LineAr Filter is a low-profile in-tank rainwater filter from Wisy® AG. Finely engineered from high quality stainless steel, LineAr sets a new standard for in-tank filters with its’ 440-micron mesh. The unique design of the filter element exploits the adhesion principle as used in the well-known Wisy® Vortex filters.
Like the vortex filters, the mesh is a near vertical surface, so debris is easily rinsed off by the action of the flowing water. This gives a vastly improved performance over other in-tank filters that have a near horizontal mesh, which is prone to accumulate leaves and other debris.
The LineAr filter is simple to fit and easy to maintain. The long lifting handle allows it to be easily removed from ground level, with no need to enter the tank.
The Wisy LineAr Filter is a new design with considerable benefits over other pre-tank filters. The unique construction uses AISI stainless steel 440-micron mesh as used in Wisy® Vortex filters. This is the finest grade to be found in any in-linerainwater filter, and is proven to be extremely effective at removing the most debris, whilst still maintaining 90% even at flow rates of 1.4 litres per second.
- Only 52mm height difference between inlet and overflow
- Suitable for roof areas up to 200m2
- Designed for installation directly into the tank
- Connects to standard 110mm storm water pipe
- Ideal for shallow tanks
- Unique horizontal design combines efficient operation with self-cleaning action
- Virtually all particles, moss, leaves, insects, etc. are washed out through the overflow
- No restriction or obstruction of water flow through the unit (conforms to DIN1986)
- More than 90% efficient
- Minimum maintenance
- High quality stainless steel construction